- Manage and lead a team of cyber security professionals;
- Undertake project planning, execution and management of Information technology audits – IT security reviews, Cyber Security advisory, IT General Controls, IT Applications Controls, ERPs etc;
- Manage and or perform security configurations reviews on network devices (firewalls, routers, and switches, IDS /IPS etc.), databases (Oracle, SQL, Sybase, Informix etc.) and operating systems (windows, Unix, Linux etc.);
- Provide penetration testing to unveil any security vulnerabilities in the network. Internal and external network vulnerability assessment;
- Sale and grow cyber security services to existing or new clients;
- Respond to cyber security tenders;
- Assess and assemble resources as necessary for cyber security projects;
- Assist in ensuring that cyber audits are undertaken in an integrated fashion with manual internal auditors;
- Prepare, issue and present reports to management;
- Train and develop junior staff members on cyber security;
- Conduct cyber security awareness training to clients;
- Facilitate engagements pertaining to specialized audit or technical areas within area of responsibility and ensure that all the relevant internal and external stakeholders are involved;
- General project administration and file management;
- Ensure the audit plan is executed on time and per approved timelines; and
- Ensure all cyber security assignment is delivered with the right quality.
- Good knowledge and experience of IT and integrated audits.
- Experience in conducting internal and external vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, cyber security assessments and managed solutions e.g. Managed Vulnerability Management, SOC etc.
- Experience in performing and managing security configurations reviews on operating systems, databases and network devices
- Experience in performing and managing ERP security advisory assignments e.g. SAP
- Analytical skills, agility and the ability to think outside the box.
- Good project management and administration skills including WIP management.
- The ability to independently run a project profitability, on time, within budget and at the expected quality.
- Good supervision and project management skills.
- Knowledge of audit tools such as Teammate will be advantageous.
- Diligence, commitment and a desire to be excellent.
- B Com (Information Systems) degree / B.Sc. (Computer Science) or an equivalent qualification
- CISA / CISM / CEH / CPTE or equivalent qualification will be an advantage
Desired Work Experience
- At least 4 or more years of specialized working experience as a manager which includes cyber security, network vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, infrastructure reviews and assessments, applications control, general control reviews and/or data analytics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS-Word, MS Excel (at an advanced level of proficiency), MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and Idea or ACL
- Working Knowledge of vulnerability assessment and penetration testing tools
- Knowledge of IT risk identification and assessment
- Should have knowledge and experience of IT governance frameworks e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO, NIST