- Assist in compiling audit plans, drafting management letters, audit reports and other related documents.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality accurate and cost effective audits and audit reports
- Liaise with management of the auditee on a regular basis through Audit Steering Committees and Audit Committees.
- Liaise with audit firms relating to contract out audits.
- Maintain and enhance employee motivation and commitment.
- Manage audit teams’ performance and encourage a learning culture.
- Assist in establishing the strategic direction of the component and manage teams by ensuring that they are aligned with the vision, mission and strategic objectives of SNG Grant Thornton.
- Assist in identifying revenue growth opportunities within the component and optimise its operational expenditure.
- Must have 1 to 3 year experience post articles
- Teammate advantage
- Problem solving and analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Strong report writing skills
- Disciplined self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentoring and Coaching capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple assignments/projects with tight deadlines